Stitchly is a simple yet powerful app for making cross stitch patterns. It guides you through the whole process, from start to finish.
- Perfect for beginners and professionals
- Convert your photos or draw your own designs
- Use DMC and Anchor thread, plus lots more
- Use 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, backstitches and French knots
- Export your work as a printable PDF
- Track your progress in the app
- No subscriptions (pay once, unlock forever)
It works like magic
There are millions of setting combinations when converting images into patterns. It can be difficult and overwhelming.
That’s why we built the wizard tool. Effortlessly choose the best settings for your image and see the results instantly.
Trace over images
When drawing your own designs, you can show an image in the background. This can be super helpful as a reference to trace over.
You can also show the original image after converting a photo, which makes tidying up your patterns even easier.
Make your masterpiece
Once your pattern is finished and you’re ready to get stitching, simply press play.
You can view your pattern in the app, highlight symbols and mark stitches as completed.
Try Stitchly now on your iPhone, iPad or Mac. The full version is a one-time purchase.
Want to learn more?
Check out the Inspiration page for some examples of what you can create with Stitchly.